Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Post 02 My Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith. It was the episode that changed everything in the star wars story and it had the best fight of all the movies in it. It was the first star wars movie that I saw. After that movie I fell in love with the star wars franchise. I started getting all of the action figures of the characters and I started getting the video games so I could start playing with all of my favorite characters that I saw on the big screen. After I saw episode III my dad brought me all of the episode on DVD. I just fell in love with star wars and I still do. I went to go see episode 7 when it came out this pass December and it was amazing. I can't wait for the next episodes to come out because I want to see how this amazing story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment